It’s the most wonderful time of the year… give me allllll the Christmas clichés! I love the lights, the beautifully decorated trees and the jolly music. I love beautifully wrapping your perfectly selected gifts and seeing the joy and excitement your friends and family experience as they celebrate the holiday. I love gathering around the fireplace and drinking hot chocolate while watching Christmas Vacation (my all time favorite movie). But definitely one of my favorite parts of Christmas is Christmas shopping- naturally! I think one of the most fun traditions of gift giving are stockings! It is so fun to find thoughtful, little gifts for your loved ones. My hubby and I always have breakfast together on Christmas morning, then open gifts. We always save our stockings for last because we both love them so much! It is always exciting to see what fun surprises I will find in my stocking each year. So, I am going to share some of my current favorite stocking stuffer ideas that I hope to open on Christmas morning (hint hint). Happy shopping!
1. Crystal initial necklace set: I have this necklace with the initial “E” for my little girl Ella. I wear it everyday and love it! It is such a fun gift for anyone on your list and can work for all ages!https://www.target.com/p/initial-crystal-jewelry-set-a-new-day/-/A-78314021?preselect=77288632#lnk=sametab
2. Palmers coconut face scrub: this stuff is absolutely amazing! I have dry, sensitive skin and this scrub is so gentle but does a great job exfoliating! I can’t recommend this enough.https://www.palmers.com/coconut-oil-formula-products/272-coconut-sugar-facial-scrub.html
3. David Yurman dupe bracelet: This bracelet is so pretty and great quality! It gives you the look of a designer bracelet for a fraction of the cost. I have ordered from this site many times and I am always impressed!https://thestyledcollection.com/collections/bracelets/products/lexi-bracelet?variant=1931167989770
4. Facial cleansing brush: This is definitely on my list! It is a much more affordable option than the Clairsonic and has great reviews on Amazon!
5. Aveeno foot mask: I actually tried this mask earlier today and loved it! I immediately knew that I wanted to include it in this list. It made my feet so soft and is much more affordable than some other brands I have used. https://www.target.com/p/aveeno-repairing-cica-moisturizing-foot-mask-with-oat-1-pair/-/A-75558419?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google&fndsrc=tmnv&DFA=71700000054535060&CPNG=PLA_DVM%2B0060H00000oUMRXQA4-J%26J-Shopper-July-2019-Neut-Avo-Lub-HBL-Search-Flight-AO&adgroup=PLA_Neut-Avo-Lub&LID=700000001393753pgs&network=g&device=c&location=9013085&gclid=CjwKCAiA5o3vBRBUEiwA9PVzanJA4QD4A4ihlaSE8945HckiTCblI7x66_BPXUc8iYFy75GGJeSM0BoCGDAQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
6. Prada soap: This is for the luxury lover on your list! These are a little pricey for stocking stuffers, but I think they are such a nice, unique gift and would definitely make someone very happy on Christmas morning. https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/prada-la-femme-prada-perfumed-soap/4414965/full?country=US¤cy=USD&&mrkgcl=760&mrkgadid=3313920811&utm_content=33817190575&utm_term=pla-297460640280&utm_channel=shopping_ret_p&sp_source=google&sp_campaign=662927185&rkg_id=0&adpos=1o1&creative=145518892756&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CjwKCAiA5o3vBRBUEiwA9PVzahyGqzXoFKz69ip4mTwBKlzmnMvQNwOBkTZ5ukoZ2GHuG5h_m7KsNRoCjxoQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
7. Yeti mug: I use my Yeti mug EVERY single morning. I can’t use a regular mug now because this will keep your coffee hot forever! https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/yeti-14-ozrambler-mug-17yeturmblr14zmgxodr/17yeturmblr14zmgxodr?camp=SEM:DSG_43700049406929738_nonbrand_kwd-10931019812&gclid=CjwKCAiA5o3vBRBUEiwA9PVzaqfCzlZFP9XtWtRq1WBIL1VmsaKH2GTJ-EEZ5on6SjOLeuhrfgDZxxoCwycQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
8. Tarte Salt Lyfe duo: This kit includes a lipstick and lipgloss and is such a universally flattering color! https://www.sephora.com/product/sea-salt-lyfe-duo-P446337?om_mmc=ppc-GG_6557107852_77783834319_aud-299050440158:dsa-386753117902__385631213030_9013085_c&country_switch=us&lang=en&gclid=CjwKCAiA5o3vBRBUEiwA9PVzaufBcuH9DMwMeNFytIqlDESx9VMFLlfgW-W8o1yI4mHbKgYJN2GZIRoCfx4QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
9. Loccitaine hand cream: I am never without this cream in my handbag. It is so moisturizing but not greasy at all. I also love that it doesn’t have a strong fragrance. It is truly the best! https://www.sephora.com/product/hand-creams-P307907?icid2=you%20may%20also%20like:p425327:product
10. Barefoot dreams socks: I love Barefoot dreams anything and these socks are no exception! They are so soft and warm that I promise you will never want to take them off. https://www.amazon.com/Barefoot-Dreams-Cozychic-Womens-Heathered/dp/B0168Z1OZ0/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&gclid=CjwKCAiA5o3vBRBUEiwA9PVzan3l4B8aT6sVH0YLlzCC7yPE7G6cGfbwA_kz9d-MceJRxKC9_951nxoCL1UQAvD_BwE&hvadid=178355503126&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9013085&hvnetw=g&hvpos=1t1&hvqmt=e&hvrand=8864049286821005475&hvtargid=aud-837686656069%3Akwd-14343029994&hydadcr=7472_9612064&keywords=barefoot+dreams+socks&qid=1575234217&sr=8-4
11. Anker portable charger: This is a must have for literally anyone on your list. This is one of my most used items I own! It will charge your phone/ipad in no time and is small enough to throw in your purse or bag for travel. This is my fave item on the list because it is so practical! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0194WDVHI?aaxitk=a.gszETHYurzn7k-K21GAw&pd_rd_i=B0194WDVHI&pf_rd_p=44fc3e0f-4b9e-4ed8-b33b-363a7257163d&hsa_cr_id=8701609580201&sb-ci-n=asinImage&sb-ci-v=https%3A%2F%2Fimages-na.ssl-images-amazon.com%2Fimages%2FI%2F31ka-fVW0JL.jpg&sb-ci-a=B0194WDVHI
12. Sigma brush cleaner mat: This is such a fun gift for the make up lover on your list. All you need to do is add soap or your favorite brush cleaner and this will make your make up brushes as good as new! https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/sigma-beauty-sigma-spa-express-brush-cleaning-mat/4177053/full?country=US¤cy=USD&&mrkgcl=760&mrkgadid=3313921672&utm_content=34014201499&utm_term=aud-505812345501:pla-259693823469&utm_channel=shopping_ret_p&sp_source=google&sp_campaign=662927185&rkg_id=0&adpos=1o5&creative=145518893737&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CjwKCAiA5o3vBRBUEiwA9PVzaqceb032J7plDm6zQa7VCxXRRJCpaavIv4Lq2d9Jj_GcMxb0zIULaxoC7xgQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
I had so much fun putting together this list as I truly love stocking stuffers. I hope you found some great ideas to help you check everyone off your list–and maybe a few ideas for yourself!