I think we can all agree that dads are pretty special. I think we can also all agree that they can be really hard to shop for! This Father’s Day is different for me because not only am I celebrating my dad, but also my husband. This is his first Father’s Day and I want to make sure it is one that he remembers. My dad is someone that I depend on so much. Since becoming a parent, I am hyper aware of the fact that moms and dads each bring something unique to the table, both equally important. My dad is someone I can always call when I am melting down as I do from time to time. The last few years of my life have been met with a lot of difficulty and my dad is always the one that can talk me off the ledge. He is always honest with me and always speaks the truth in a very loving, supportive but real way. He is someone I know I can call no matter the situation or the time and he will be there 100%.
I can already see my husband playing that role for our daughter. He is the one that is strong and logical about things when I am totally freaking out. He takes care of her in a different way than I do and it is really interesting to see. Having a baby during a global pandemic has been interesting and my husband has totally stepped up to the plate and put himself out there to take care of us so that I could stay home and tend to our baby girl. I am certainly not one for traditional gender roles and I hope this doesn’t come across that way, but he has definitely been the “hunter gatherer” for our family lately. In the thick of the Covid pandemic, he has strapped on a mask and gotten us anything we needed so that I didn’t have to go out and worry. He has worked hard so that I could take a step back from my job and stay home with our girl. He has tirelessly planned for our future and made sure we are on a savings plan when all I want to do I shop lol. I say all of this to say that I have two REALLY important dads in my life that deserve to be spoiled this Father’s Day. So, I thought it would be fun to put together a few ideas incase you are struggling with gift ideas for the father figure in your life! I hope this is helpful!
- “Dad jokes” book: Who doesn’t love dad jokes? If you are more into getting your dad a funny gift, then this is a great option that won’t break the bank!
- Yeti tumbler: I had to include this because my hubby has 2 of these and uses them EVERY single day. They are great for keeping things hot or cold and my husband won’t drink his coffee out of any other mug! This one comes in several colors and fits in the car cup holder!
- Adidas Ultraboost: These sneakers would make any dad happy! They are stylish and have great reviews. They also come in several color combinatons,.
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones: Sometimes even dad needs to just zone out. My husband has these and loves them. He uses them while working, mowing the yard, and travelling. They are totally worth the money.
- Anker wireless phone charging pad: This is a great gift for dads. No more fumbling around at night to find your super short iPhone cord. All you have to do with this is just lay your phone on it and it will be charged by morning!
- Chef multi tool: I had to throw this in there because dads love tools. My husband is the chef in our home and he would love this multi tool! No more searching around for a hundred different utensils, they are all right here in one convenient tool!
- WeMo electrical plugs: If your husband or dad is anything like mine, he loves “techy” gifts. These WeMo plugs are the perfect man toy. They connect to an app on your phone so you can control any electrical outlet in your home through your smartphone, Alexa or Google home! They actually come in so handy!
- Photo book: This is a no brainer! Any dad (especially a first time dad or granddad) would love a personalized photo book. If you are anything like me, you have 10,000 photos on your phone so you might as well make them into a beautiful book.
- Dad and kid matching t-shirts: These are too cute. My husband has a full beard and my little girl loves to pull on it, so this is the perfect gift for him! If your hubby or dad isn’t a bearded man, there are so many different options to choose from on Etsy!
- Comfy joggers: Dads love loungewear too! These are great for dad to throw on while hanging around the house or anytime he wants to be stylish while being comfortable.
- Night Sky print: These prints are too cool. They show constellations from specific nights and specific areas! You can choose several different colors and you enter your location, the date you want, etc and receive a beautiful, unique print! Choose the date your child was born and give dad a truly special gift!
If the dad in your life is as hard to shop for as mine, I know you have your work cut out for you! I hope you found some good inspiration here. Click here to shop the gift guide: http://liketk.it/2QnCE.