Before I had Ella, I was truly at a loss anytime I needed to buy a gift for a toddler. I would try to google around to find the perfect gift and would stress about it until it was really too late to order anything good. I would panic and just get something random in the 11th hour just so I would have a gift. I don’t want you to be in this position! After having a 14 month old, I can tell you these gifts would make any toddler very happy!Read more
I have to say that this one of my most favorite gift guides I have ever done! I truly love each and every item on this list. I honestly get a little overwhelmed with gift guides every year because there are SO MANY. There are gift guides for ladies, men, MIL’s, dogs, best friends and so on. I was not sure if I was even going to do any gift guides this year, but I started doing some online shopping and decided that they are just so much fun! I hope this serves as some inspiration for any lady on your list!
- Stars Above fuzzy slippers: I have these and love them! They are adorable and only $10! They would be a great gift for anyone. They come in a variety of colors too!
- Roses candle: This candle is expensive, there is no way around it, but it would be perfect for the lady in your life that has everything! It has the most delicate scent and makes the whole house smell amazing! It also looks incredibly chic with any decor.
- Peter Thomas Roth rose mask: I have used this mask for years and love it! Its a great gift for the beauty junkie in your life!
- Leopard print pajamas: Every woman needs a soft, matching set of pajamas in her life. As someone who stays hot, I love that these are shorts!
- Veja sneakers: These velcro sneakers are too cute! I love the rose gold and they would look so cute with jeans and dresses!
- Yeti mug: I use my Yeti mug every single day of my life! It is the only way I ever get to drink a hot cup of coffee because I am usually chasing around a wild toddler while trying to drink my morning coffee! It is a lifesaver and something I truly love.
- Charlotte Tilbury bronzer: This bronzer and highlighter are so pretty! This is the smaller, travel size and would be great for the gal on your list who is always on the go!
- Express cozy pullover: I truly can not say enough about this dreamy pullover! It feels like a cloud and has the most beautiful sleeve detail. Grab this for someone who wants to be oh so comfy while still looking cute!
- Steve Madden booties: I love everything about these booties! The color is perfect, the heel height is great and I love the slit on the side!
- HRH book: the perfect coffee table book. The Royal lover in your life will swoon over this amazing book all about the Royal fashionistas!
- Fenty lip set: This adorable lip gloss set is a great gift for one special lady on your list, or can be split up for several smaller gifts. The colors are all subtle but so pretty and the texture of the gloss is great–not sticky at all!
- Flowerbomb perfume: This is a long time favorite perfume of mine. It has the softest floral scent, and it looks beautiful sitting out on the vanity.
- Initial necklace: This little cutie is only $12 and would be the perfect gift for anyone! A new mom would love this with her baby’s initial, a new bride with the initial of her new last name and so on. You get the idea, anyone would love this.
- Slip mask: 2020 has been weird and I never thought I would be adding a face mask to my favorite gift guide. I think masks are unfortunately going to be a part of our lives for a long time so why not have a beautiful one? This one is supposed to help prevent “maskne” too, which any lady can appreciate!
- Stoney Clover Lane bag: And if you’re going to have a beautiful mask, you might as well have the cutest bag ever to store it in!
- Slip pillow case: This pillow case is around $90, which sounds like a lot, but this is something she/you will use every single night of your life. It helps prevent wrinkles and helps preserve your blowout, so really what more is there to say? This is luxurious and wonderful and I could never go back to a regular pillowcase ever again! If you really want to buy someone’s love, get them this. I kid, but really this is great!
Okay, there it is! I am by no means Oprah, but this is Summer’s list of favorite things and I hope you like it! All of these are things I already own and love or things that are on my personal wish list! There is a variety of prices and gifts for every gal in your life so get shopping!
When I think about writing a blog post, I usually try to think of a post that will be helpful to someone who is taking the time to read it. A recipe, a beauty product review, etc. However, today I am just dedicating this blog to a beautiful dress. This is a dress that makes me smile every time I look at it.
I was browsing the beautiful displays at Anthropologie one day, and I swear this dress spoke to me. It looked right at me and said “take me home”. Okay, so I did not literally hear the dress speak ( that may be a whole different kind of post, LOL) but I just felt like this dress was meant to go home with me. Its the perfect mix of easy breezy but so beautiful. You can wear it to brunch on the weekend (are people brunching currently?) with sneakers, or to a fall wedding with nude heels. It is unique and fun and has the prettiest texture! If you are on the market for a dress that will make you stand out, then this is for you. I am in the XL and am 5’2 for reference. SHOP THE LOOK HERE: http://liketk.it/30mCh.
Do you have those special pieces in your closet that you just love? This dress is definitely that piece for me. I am all about having a neutral, classic wardrobe, but sometimes you just need to add some color!
I thought it would be fun to include the picture of me swooning right after I found this dress. I had been in the dressing room trying things on and just wasn’t finding anything that really felt right. Then, as I went to hang up my items, I saw this dress and knew I had found the one!